5.3.09

20 Things About Me..

.


20 random facts, fiction, habits, thoughts, goals, or other such things that describe me.

1. I am Indonesian Chinese and proud of it !

2. First born ! Great ! I am becoming experimental project.. hehehe.. just kidding mom and dad!

3. I guess my parents named me after james or jeremy.

4. I hate travelling.. especially when bad stomach ache & damn traffic jam, not to mention, it's a waste of time during travelling.

5. I dont miss my home, but really miss my mom and dad, also my brother.. I lived there 35 years !

6. I lived in Indonesia, what can I say.. Some day will be a great country.. until people here get diciplined !

7. I hope to get a exclusive brand new car grand prize from a bank, hehehe.. this will be breaking news if it happens !

8. I am meat lover : pork, lamb, chicken, cow, once eaten dog, but hate fish.. coz its smells fishy.. ( yaiyalah.. :-) )

9. My Favourite TV channel is Fashion TV, CSI: Las Vegas, Startrek, Smallville (used to be, now it's boring!)

10. Luck never runs out of me.. Luck never exist, it's actually Blessing and Grace..

11. I have great wife, she looks ordinary but i know she's great !

12. Used to have best friend which is now becomes foe. I call him Judas..

13. Best Movie goes to Memento, its complicated, just like me.

14. Listens to Heavy Hard Loud Noisy Music, classical, jazzy, funk, hiphop, techno etc, Why? coz Pop is boring, not suitable for people like me..

15. It's great to be back behind 4 wheels for now..

16. JC is Superstar, King of kings, Lion of Judah. You should be one of His follower !

17. I am a melancholic, phlegmatic type of person

18. Have psychotic syndrome, but no one notice about it yet, until I show them my true self.. huahahaha..

19. Fans of Lex Luthor of Smallville, Good but Bad at the same time, just like most of us.

20. I have claustrophobia..



Penn.
.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment


Please leave your comment here..
No profanity please ..

Don't Forget to Visit Here..

`Encyclopaedia Metallum: The Metal Archives

`Google[dot]Com

`Lemari Buku Vina

`Internet Movie DataBase

`Wikipedia