27.1.09

KitRut

.
.
God, You know i've prayed
so many times.. for You
to take this pain away
forever..

i wonder if you bored listening?

But the pain still inside me,
hidden, raging, waiting for
perfect moment to strike me,
bleed me, paralized me !

i'm so scared O, my dear Lord!

i know Your grace, its enuff for
me now.. You said!

i'm still waiting, patiently
for Your awesome miracle shall
cured this awful disease..

i also know, even 'it' still with me
You always plan only good things
for me.. its the best things,
when i dont even have a clue, whats
going on, with this, with my life..

and i TRUST You, Your Every word
cause You Are That You Are!

i only hope that You shall always
provide me a chance to 'escape' it
when it happens, and save my day..
once again..


.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment


Please leave your comment here..
No profanity please ..

Don't Forget to Visit Here..

`Encyclopaedia Metallum: The Metal Archives

`Google[dot]Com

`Lemari Buku Vina

`Internet Movie DataBase

`Wikipedia