14.1.09

Sweet (read: Sweat) Dreams

.
.
Last night (13/1/09) I dreamnt of someone who once very special in my heart.
Even though I only know her during a short period, but still it felt deep inside.
She looked like a princess from korea !
The dream was very vivid, last long, also I can remember it.
Usually what you dreamnt, you cant remember anymore after you wake up..


(sigh..) sooooo sweet..

When I see her eyes
Look into my eyes

Then I realize that
She could see inside my head

So I close my eyes
Thinking that I could hide

Disassociate so I don't
have to lose my head

This situation
leads to agitation

Will she cut me off?

Will this be
an amputation?

I don't know,

If I care

I'm the jerk,

Life's not fair

Fighting all the time
This is out of line

She loves me not,
loves me not

Do you realize,
I won't compromise

Over the past five years
I have shed my tears

I have drank my beers
and watched my fears fly away

And untill this day
She still swings my way

But it's sad to say sometimes
She says she loves me not

But I hesitate
To tell her I hate

This relationship
I want out today

This is over

Line for line,
rhyme for rhyme

Sometimes we'll be fighting
all the goddamn time

It’s makin’ me sick
Relationship is gettin’ ill

Piss drunk stupid
Mad

On the real,
could you feel

What I feel,
what’s the deal girl

Tearin’ up each others world

We should be in harmony
Boy and girl

That is a promise we made
Back in the day

We told each other things
wouldn’t be this way

I think we should
work this out

It's alright baby,
we can scream and shout.

Life’s not fair
Life’s not fair
Life’s not fair
I’m the jerk
Life’s not fair
She loves me not
Loves me not


.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment


Please leave your comment here..
No profanity please ..

Don't Forget to Visit Here..

`Encyclopaedia Metallum: The Metal Archives

`Google[dot]Com

`Lemari Buku Vina

`Internet Movie DataBase

`Wikipedia