16.1.09

Watch the world die..

.
.
I am still livin' 
with your ghost

Lonely and dreamin'
of the west coast

I don't wanna be
your down time

I don't wanna be your
stupid game

With my big black boots
and an old suitcase

I do believe
I'll find myself
a new place

I don't wanna
be the bad guy

I don't wanna do your
sleepwalk dance anymore

I just wanna
see some palm trees

Go and try and
shake away this disease

I am still dreamin'
of your face

Hungry and hollow
for all the things
you took away

I don't wanna be
your good time

I don't wanna be
your fall-back
crutch anymore

I'll walk right out
into a brand new day

Insane and risin'
in my own weird way

I just wanna feel
some sunshine

I just wanna find
some place to be alone

We can live
beside the ocean,
leave the fire behind

Swim out past
the breakers,
watch the world die..

---------------------------------
unlike shierley,
i HATE you !

i never have
any relationship like this !

even, ketika gw gagal,
tak pernah setragis ini..

no one rejects me..
who are you.. to reject me?

the pretties, always adored me..
so, again, who are you to reject me?

thing turns back
upside down..

you like when i dont like..
then shit, i like when
you dont like

what the f**** ?!

hope you find your peace
but not with me..


.

.


.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment


Please leave your comment here..
No profanity please ..

Don't Forget to Visit Here..

`Encyclopaedia Metallum: The Metal Archives

`Google[dot]Com

`Lemari Buku Vina

`Internet Movie DataBase

`Wikipedia