19.1.09

My Wife


After mentioning
all the past girl of my dreams
I forgot to mention my Wife..
Even with her, my romance were not
so "Heboh"

kalo die tau pasti ngamuk tu bini gw.. :-)

Sometime She looks like Arzetti,
the other time looks like Karenina,
The later time looks like Tyas Mirasih,
After time looks like Sarah Palin
anehnya..
the Next time She looks like Inool D.
(yg ini kalo pas dimekap di salon pas hari merit)


satu yang pasti ga kayak Mariana Renata..

Miel, no offense ya..
you know how much
i like Mariana..
coz when You Like Ari Wibowo
or mas Nunu Reeves
That's fine by me :-)

She's been a good wife-- great if i'm not
exaggerating !
Honest, Godly, Resposible,
Punctual, Discipline ..
***Sadistic, Ignorant, Finicky..

try to understand that i love you
but not in
'romantic obssessive' ways

i think its healtier, better than
i ever loved anyone my whole life
before..

You're worth waiting, my LOVE..
Baby Huey meets Mama Huey

And I know, I will never dissapointed
with my choice..



.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment


Please leave your comment here..
No profanity please ..

Don't Forget to Visit Here..

`Encyclopaedia Metallum: The Metal Archives

`Google[dot]Com

`Lemari Buku Vina

`Internet Movie DataBase

`Wikipedia