20.2.09

Visiting Pastor

.
.
A pästor went out one Säturday to visit his church members. ät one house, it wäs obvious thät someone wäs home, but nobody cäme to the door even though the preächer knocked several times. Finally, the preächer took out his cärd, wrote out "Revelätion 3:20" on the back of it, and stuck it in the door.

Behold, I stand ät the door and knock. If anyone heärs my voice and opens the door, I will come in to him and dine with him, and he with me. - Revelätion 3:20

The next day, the cärd turned up in the collection pläte. Below the preächer's message wäs written the following notätion:

I heärd your voice in the gärden, and I wäs afraid because I wäs naked; and I hid myself. - Genesis 3:10


Penn.
.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment


Please leave your comment here..
No profanity please ..

Don't Forget to Visit Here..

`Encyclopaedia Metallum: The Metal Archives

`Google[dot]Com

`Lemari Buku Vina

`Internet Movie DataBase

`Wikipedia